+GoD+ Clan
Please Login Or Register To See The Full Forum.
Thanks
+GoD+ Clan
Please Login Or Register To See The Full Forum.
Thanks
+GoD+ Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum

HomePortalTb PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome To +GoD+ Clan Forum. Check Out News & Announcements for all the news!

apply mushowic// Accepted inactiv

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dr.Joint:]

Dr.Joint:]

apply mushowic// Accepted  inactiv Empty
PostSubject: apply mushowic// Accepted inactiv   apply mushowic// Accepted  inactiv EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 3:45 am

Name: Marcin

In-game name: |mushowic|

Your sl link of you:http://et.trackbase.net/index.php?mod=playerinfo&idx=135764

Max rate on sl: 22.40

Previous clans: iA,-ctrl

100+ screenshots (Need at least one to join unless you are still good): hm my stats I have always been above 100 after the kill. Unfortunately, I do not have pictures because I go back to the game after 4 months break

Why do you want to join us?: Why do you want to go hm so you got some good clan: D good ratings, I hope that ye will add my rating back to formy.It wants to start a good clan for a long time because I did not change at moments of the clan as much from my side I'm waiting for answers from you,

Additional information (Optional): my xfire .. mushowic bounce
Back to top Go down
Gast

PostSubject: Re: apply mushowic// Accepted inactiv   apply mushowic// Accepted  inactiv EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 9:16 am

Hey, Welcome to the forums and goodluck with application. We will need to spec you to see how you play.
Back to top Go down
Gast

PostSubject: Re: apply mushowic// Accepted inactiv   apply mushowic// Accepted  inactiv EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 9:53 am

I specced him. He got a loosing spree Razz He said he had lags so im not to sure about that. Someone else spec him another time but for me atm its a F2 Sorry
Back to top Go down
Unknown

Unknown

PostSubject: Re: apply mushowic// Accepted inactiv   apply mushowic// Accepted  inactiv EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 3:22 pm

well i was talking with him yesterday, and like he said he jsut came back to game, let's give him a chance
Back to top Go down
Unknown

Unknown

PostSubject: Re: apply mushowic// Accepted inactiv   apply mushowic// Accepted  inactiv EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 5:41 pm

Well, PuT TAG ON, and we see how u can go back to high rating Smile
Back to top Go down
Gast

PostSubject: Re: apply mushowic// Accepted inactiv   apply mushowic// Accepted  inactiv EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 5:43 pm

Ok. When you say give him a chance do you mean with trial?
Back to top Go down
Unknown

Unknown

PostSubject: Re: apply mushowic// Accepted inactiv   apply mushowic// Accepted  inactiv EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 5:45 pm

yes trial definetely, we can't deny application if he says that he can rate high, TRIAL DEFINETELY, btw prone where is magic?
Back to top Go down
Gast

PostSubject: Re: apply mushowic// Accepted inactiv   apply mushowic// Accepted  inactiv EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 5:51 pm

Welcome to clan mate. Put on tags and post your tb link. Unknown, I was talking to him yesterday and he said he would be on on the weekend to work on the server but looks like he hasn't been on
Back to top Go down
Gast

PostSubject: Re: apply mushowic// Accepted inactiv   apply mushowic// Accepted  inactiv EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 11:45 pm

He is on jay1 right now Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gast

PostSubject: Re: apply mushowic// Accepted inactiv   apply mushowic// Accepted  inactiv EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 4:02 am

zippye87 wrote:
He is on jay1 right now Very Happy
it's alright he said he would be with his kids or the weekend and now he is back. Welcome back Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MAGIC*
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
MAGIC*

PostSubject: Re: apply mushowic// Accepted inactiv   apply mushowic// Accepted  inactiv EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 10:42 pm

congrats
Back to top Go down
HellfiG

HellfiG

PostSubject: Re: apply mushowic// Accepted inactiv   apply mushowic// Accepted  inactiv EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 3:47 am

Congratz mate Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: apply mushowic// Accepted inactiv   apply mushowic// Accepted  inactiv Empty

Back to top Go down

apply mushowic// Accepted inactiv
Page 1 of 1